If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the following questions, then you’re at the right place.
- How can I save time and money when applying for higher education in Germany?
- How can I maximize my earning potential in Germany after my studies?
- How can I be an outlier and stand out from hundreds of expats coming to Germany every year?
- Is there someone who can help me understand if Germany is the right place for me?
- How can I spend my vacations in the prettiest spots in Europe and have ultimate control of my life?
About the author
I graduated with 6-Alevels subjects in 2014 and after two years of being tossed around by consultants, I moved to Germany in 2016 when I decided to take control of my own future and well, it turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve made in my entire life so far. Since I’ve moved, I have been a performer in front of 100’s of people, ran a sports club, started a photography brand, worked with the brightest minds in Germany, jumped off of cliffs, got in the best shape of my life and been labelled as a ‘weirdo’ (can’t argue).
However, at the same time, the two years I wasted relying on people to pave the pathway for my future was a massive mistake in hindsight. And what do we do from our mistakes? That’s right, we learn.
I founded The Brown German in 2019 after realizing that there is an epidemic of bull shitting consultants and false information trying to lure in vulnerable students for the sake of their own business interests. These consultants convince the students that they can bend the rules which is absolutely not true. Even if you go through a consultant you would have to:
- Take IELTS and German language exam yourself (they are not going to take it for you)
- Fill out your university application form and gather documents yourself
- Give visa interview at the embassy yourself
It is just not worth it!
At The Brown German, not only do I help you make smarter decisions when it comes to studying and working in Germany but also support you in making the best out of your life here. It shouldn’t be just about getting a Master’s degree because of cultural pressure only to then get a job that wrecks you. No matter where you are, it’s important to take control of your life and live the way you want to live.
Let me show you how you can do that.
In this Ultimate Free Step-by-Step Guide, I have combined literally every single process in easy words from making the decision to move to Germany to actually living here.
Kickstart your journey today of crafting your path to studying in Germany and living your dreams. I've done it and so can you.